Frozen Aperol Spritz Recipe
If you’ve never tried an Aperol Spritz before then now is most definitely time to finally take the plunge. It's refreshingly light and the perfect drink for the weekend when sitting in the garden on a sunny afternoon.
We've gone one better and opted for the frozen option this year, perfect for cooling yourself down during the hot weather we are all hoping for this weekend.
Here is our twist on this classic cocktail.
- A handfull of ice
- 50ml of Aperol
- 50ml of prosecco or champagne
- 100ml of orange juice
- A slice of orange for garnish
- Add ice, Aperol, prosecco and orange juice to a glass and stir
- Take your mixture and add it into the blender
- Blitz for just under 30 secounds or until smooth and there are no chunks of ice left
- Add more ice if needed to create a slush like texture
- Pour the mixture into your favourite glass (we opted for a gin goblet in our video below)
- Sit back and enjoy
This recipe only serves one so if youre sharing or serving up at your BBQ then make sure to multiple by the number of people coming.
Check out our video on Instagram here