Easter Strawberry And Cream Pastry Recipe
These delicious little hand held Easter puff pastries are perfect for any celebration in need of a fresh and fruity dessert. Simple and easy to make they will have, they are the perfect treat to dish up this Easter.
1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
50g icing sugar
1 pack of fresh strawberries
300ml of fresh double cream
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Start by preheating the over to 220 degrees (200 fan).
2. Next, mix the double cream, vanilla extract and icing sugar together in a large bowl and whisk for 1-2 minutes until a thick, pipeable consistency forms. Set this aside in the fridge to cool.
3. Open your ready rolled puff pastry and cut out your Easter shapes using cookie cutters and lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Allow to cool before cutting in half using a sharp knife.
6. Place your cooled cream into a piping bag and cover the surface of one half of all your pastries.
7. Slice your strawberries and lay over the top of the whipped cream.
8. Finally, pop the ‘lid-side’ of your pastries on the top and dust with icing sugar.
9. Display on any of our delightful serveware and enjoy with family and friends!